Why CARE? What you get with your membership
Evidence-based resources at your fingertips
Providing the best possible care for your patients is your top priority. But with a busy caseload, managing urgent patients, and educating pet owners, it can be challenging to adequately cover everything in the short time you have with each client. Osteoarthritis (OA) is one of the most prevalent diseases in our canine patients. It’s estimated that at least 1 in 3 dogs have OA, and unmanaged pain from OA contributes to many owners making the difficult choice to euthanize their pets.
With a free veterinary professional membership, you get access to:
- The complete CARE Quad OA treatment plan to more easily manage OA with your clients
- Educational articles
- Recommended products for your patients
- The option to purchase standalone RACE-approved CE webinars
- Resources to share with clients to help them better manage their dog’s OA at home
- Exclusive videos to help you identify developmental orthopedic diseases
- Educational videos and articles on laser therapy, intra-articular joint injections, and more
All memberships are free.