Book A Speaker
Osteoarthritis affects at least one in five dogs, although many experts believe that number to be much higher. It’s the leading cause of chronic pain for dogs, which is the primary reason for elective euthanasia. OA is a disease every veterinarian, surgeon, and rehabilitation specialist will encounter regularly and one many dog owners need to better understand. Early detection and a multi-modal approach to treatment is critical to helping dogs stay active longer and enjoy a better quality of life.
Interested in having Dr. Kirkby Shaw speak at your upcoming event?
Dr. Kirkby Shaw has dedicated her career as a veterinary surgeon and rehabilitation specialist to helping improve the lives of dogs living with arthritis. She is an instructor for the Canine Rehabilitation Institute and is frequently invited to speak to national and international audiences about OA.
Fill out this form and a CARE team member will get back to you shortly.
Dr. Kirkby Shaw: Upcoming Speaking Engagements
- February 11: Veterinary Orthopedic Society, Breckenridge, CO
- March 19-20: Canine Rehabilitation Institute Canine Rehabilitation Institute, Coral Springs, FL
- June 7: Idaho Veterinary Medical Association Annual Conference: Comprehensive Care for Canine OA, Twin Falls, ID
- June 9: Arthritis Essentials: Understanding Canine OA and Treatment Options, Seattle WA
- June 12-13: Canine Rehabilitation Institute, Denver, CO
- August 16-17: Canine Rehabilitation Institute, Denver, CO
- August 26: National Dog Day Satellite Media Tour
- Sept 9-10: Canine Rehabilitation Institute, Denver, CO
- October 13: Intra-articular Therapies for Canine OA, Seattle WA
- October 18: One Health: Physical Rehabilitation Across Species, American College of Veterinary Surgery Surgery Summit, Las Vegas, NV
- December 12-15: Fetch Conference, San Diego, CO